We are always open to receiving resume’s and are currently looking for new team members!
Front Desk Personnel
Frontenac Auto Service is a growing general repair shop located in Sydenham ON that is guided by core principles of honesty, dependability, fair pricing and excellence. We seek to be a garage that people trust to advise them on their vehicle’s needs and recommended timelines. We also seek to create a positive workplace environment for staff that maintains a healthy work-life balance and celebrates each person’s strengths. As our business grows we require the help of a front desk associate to take us to the next level. This is a permanent, full-time position.
As the face of the business, the incumbent will be someone who is cheerful and professional at all times, is highly organized and able to multitask in this fast paced environment. They will also be a team player and able to coordinate with customers and other team members so that the business provides an excellent customer experience.
- Schedule appointments, contact customers about estimates, pickup, rescheduling
- Manage calendar in consultation with other team members
- Customer intake and database management
- Customer payments
- Track incoming / outgoing parts
- Other administrative tasks
This Position Requires
- Previous experience in office administration and managing a complex calendar
- Previous experience with customer service
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency with office software and web-based software applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Experience in the automotive industry is an asset
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm (no weekends).
Remuneration: $18-22 per hour, plus benefits.
Interested? Please submit resumes by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline is March 16th 2023.