Frontenac Auto Service is a growing general repair shop located in Sydenham ON that is guided by core principles of honesty, dependability, fair pricing and excellence. We seek to be a garage that people trust to advise them on their vehicle’s needs and recommended timelines. We also seek to create a positive workplace environment for staff that maintains a healthy work-life balance and celebrates each person’s strengths.
As our business grows we require another Automotive Technician to help take our team the next level.
The successful candidate will be cheerful and professional at all times, skilled and knowledgeable of the technical and regulatory requirements of their trade. They will be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment and contribute to our overall goal of providing an excellent customer experience. This is a permanent, full-time position.
- Perform diagnostic, repair and maintenance work on all makes and models
- Provide written reports for all work performed along with recommendations for future work
- Communicate effectively with other team members and customers to ensure the overall success of the business
- Ensure that all work performed meets technical requirements and is being performed at a level that enhances the shop’s reputation
- Ensure all activities are conducted safely and with professionalism
- Assist other team members as required
This Position Requires
- 310-S technician license
- Experience working with many makes and models
- Excellent communication skills
- Eagerness to engage in continuing education to better meet current and future priorities of the business.
- Proficiency with basic computer operation and web-based software applications
- Ability to work as a team player and keep the broader goals of the business in mind at all times.
- Valid drivers and A/C licenses
$25.00-$35.00 per hour based on experience
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Parts at cost
- Cintas clothing provided
- Don’t fight traffic on your morning commute
- Supportive atmosphere
- Balanced schedule during tire season
- No work on weekends
- Small team means more opportunities to grow in skills
- Benefits packages available
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: In person
Interested? Please submit resumes by email to email@example.com